As one of the preeminent litigation firms in the Mid-Atlantic area, Anderson, Coe & King has successfully tried a wide range of litigation matters involving consumer protection claims, serious accident claims and premises liability actions, as well as asbestos, lead paint and other toxic tort claims. Skilled at representing clients in both federal and state courts, our attorneys have the courtroom experience to fully analyze a case and advise clients on trial and settlement strategies. Our strong ties to the Baltimore medical community give us access to nationally recognized experts in virtually every medical field as well.
- Defended a national debt collection agency in a purported class action alleging violations of state wiretapping and electronic surveillance laws.
- Represented a regional electronic real estate multiple listing service in a federal antitrust action in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Defended a national retailer in a copyright infringement action seeking nationwide injunctive and monetary relief.
- Represented a major manufacturer against a Canadian company in a claim involving the sale of a manufacturing plant and subsequent allegations of warranty, misrepresentation and environmental contamination.
- Defended a surface mining company in an action involving catastrophic injury and death as the result of blasting operations.