Lynne Malone represents hospitals, physicians, dentists and nurses in civil litigation and professional licensing matters. She also litigates on behalf of health care providers, including physicians and nurses, in arbitration and mediation matters. For area hospitals, she has served as a valued risk management and quality assurance advisor.
Lynne’s interest in medical litigation stems from her experience as an instructor for University of Maryland School of Medicine’s School of Medical Technology and as a graduate student in the Department of Pathology.
A graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, Lynne is a member of the Maryland Bar.
Representative Cases and Reported Opinions
- Represented health care providers in numerous medical malpractice actions, including cases involving whether a cause of action for “wrongful life” exists in Maryland and whether a personal injury plaintiff who lacks the capacity to assist counsel may be barred from appearing at trial.
- Represented physicians before the Maryland Board of Physicians.
- Represented nurses before the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Member, Moot Court Board
- University of Southern Mississippi (B.S., 1973)
- Mississippi University for Women (B.S., 1970)