- The information and materials provided on this website (the “site”) are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice on any matter. The site may be incomplete, may contain errors and/or may not reflect the most current legal developments. Anderson, Coe & King LLP (“ACK”) disclaims any and all liability with respect to any action you do or do not take in reliance on any material on this website. You should consult with legal counsel with respect to any particular legal matters in the appropriate state or other jurisdiction. Do not rely on or take any action with respect to legal matters based on information contained on this site.
- The site may include links to external websites maintained by other organizations or agencies and third parties may link to this site. Websites accessible through links are owned and operated by third parties who have no affiliation with ACK. ACK does not recommend, endorse, sponsor or approve of the operators of or the content in any linked websites, nor does it have any control over the substance or accuracy of websites accessed through the links. ACK cannot be responsible for and expressly disclaims any and all liability for injury incurred as a result of any use of or reliance on material contained through the links and/or any action the third party website operators may take with respect to you after you have accessed their websites.
- Use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship with ACK. You should not disclose any confidential information to us through this web site until you speak with an ACK attorney and receive authorization to do so. Any information you disclose to ACK on or through this site will not be provided, sold, or disclosed to any outside parties except when necessary to comply with the law or protect our property rights.
- Any information contained on this website with respect to results obtained by ACK or its attorneys is not meant to indicate that the same or similar results can or will be obtained in other cases or situations. Results will vary depending on the facts and circumstances of each individual matter. Prior results do not predict, warrant or guarantee a similar outcome. References to past or present clients or the circumstances of their specific matters do not constitute testimonials or endorsements by such clients, nor are they a guaranty, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your legal matter. You should never base a decision to retain the legal services of ACK solely upon this website or advertisements of any kind.
- In the event tax information is presented on the site, such information is not intended to be a full analysis of all tax considerations, and does not constitute a formal written opinion that may be relied on for purposes of avoiding tax penalties.