- Anderson, Coe & King, LLP (“ACK”) guards the confidentiality of its clients’ matters and, consistent with our professional obligations, will not divulge information relating to client matters without prior consent or other established exceptions. Please recognize that information sent through this website (the “site”) or by any other means to ACK by persons or entities who are not existing clients is not privileged or confidential, will not be treated by us as such.
- Please note that use of this site may be tracked by traffic statistics programs which record site traffic as well as numerical counts of visitors by domain, URL, search engine keywords used, your browser, operating system and Internet service provider information and other standard web measurements. ACK does not collect personally identifiable information unless specifically provided by you. For example, if you choose the “Contact Us” button or email us, the required contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., as well as other information you voluntarily provide, will be retained. Any information provided by you is not confidential and nonproprietary and becomes the property of ACK.
- Operators of third party websites accessible to you through links on our site may use information of any nature gathered through the link in a manner different from that set forth by ACK. We recommend that you consult privacy statements contained on such third party sites as they will govern use of your information. ACK has no control over any third party website operators and you agree that ACK shall have no liability for any third party use of information about you gathered through the links.
- All material on this website, including without limitation all text, photographs, graphics, computer code, trademarks and other intellectual property, is proprietary to ACK which is the sole and exclusive owner. While you may temporarily download or store portions of the material solely to view them on a standalone PC or monitor, all such use must be personal. Any duplication or distribution other than as provided in the website is prohibited. Use of this website and/or its content for anything other than personal reference purposes is prohibited.
- This site contains certain interactive portions and ACK also operates other related sites, such as other related social media forums. The purposes of ACK’s social media sites are to facilitate legal dialogue and interest in ACK and any participation in any dialogue through a related social media site does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney/client relationship.
- By accessing this site, you agree that any disputes or matters arising out of or related to your viewing or use of this site, or communications made through this site, shall be governed under the laws of the State of Maryland.