Anderson, Coe & King, LLP handles product liability claims for leading, national manufacturers and sellers from a variety of industries. For these clients, we combine vigorous courtroom advocacy with solid technical knowledge and innovative defense strategies to protect the reputation of the product and manufacturer.
- Defended a national manufacturer in a claim involving broken fan shafts in the ventilation system in the Ft. McHenry tunnel under Baltimore’s harbor.
- Defended a German manufacturer in federal multi-district litigation involving a mechanical device used in back surgery.
- Defended numerous cases alleging that thermal sensors and limits were defective.
- Defended allegations that heating elements made by a national manufacturer were defective.
- Defended allegations that a commercial HVAC system leaked and caused substantial damage to a computer system.
- Defended a national ladder manufacturer in claims involving alleged defective design, defective manufacture, and inadequate warnings.
- Defended an automobile manufacturer on claims involving alleged breach of warranties and alleged violations of state lemon laws.
Given our long history with and strong link to Baltimore’s medical community (through our defense of physicians), we have access to nationally recognized experts in every medical field to assist us with the medical aspects of product liability claims.