As one of the Mid-Atlantic’s preeminent litigation firms, Anderson Coe & King has represented numerous general contractors, sub-contractors, product manufacturers and material suppliers. Our construction litigation team has successfully defended clients in many commercial and residential construction matters where faulty construction practices and defective products were alleged. We have also defended the owners of buildings in mechanic’s lien cases in which sub-contractors have sought to impose liens.
- Represented a national window manufacturer in a condominium action alleging serious building envelope leaks.
- Represented a wood treatment company in a multi-million dollar wood deterioration matter.
- Represented an FRT plywood manufacturer in numerous cases by national builders and condominium associations alleging product failure.
- Represented numerous general contractors in condominium construction litigation where widespread faulty construction practices were alleged.
- Represented numerous sub-contractors in commercial and residential cases where faulty construction practices were alleged.