Patrick received his law degree from the Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia. While in law school, Patrick served on the Moot Court Executive Board as a chairperson, judge, and prompt-writer for the John W. Davis Appellate Advocacy Competition. Patrick also represented indigent clients as a third-year student in W&L’s Criminal Justice Clinic. Before attending law school, he earned his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Tennessee.
Prior to joining Anderson, Coe & King, Patrick served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Pamela J. White in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Professional Associations / Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Washington and Lee Moot Court Board
- Burks Scholar - Legal Research
- The University of Tennessee College of Arts and Sciences (B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 2016)
- Maryland, 2019