Lauren Driver focuses her civil litigation practice in the areas of personal injury, products liability, workers’ compensation, and insurance coverage. Lauren has experience representing insurance carriers and their insureds throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia, and has argued workers' compensation appeals before the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
Lauren received her law degree, with honors, from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. While in law school, she served as a Staff Member and later as the Managing Editor for the Widener Law Review. Lauren also served as a judicial intern for Chief Judge Gregory M. Sleet in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star (2016-2022)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2012)
- Managing Editor, Widener Law Review
- University of Maryland College Park (B.A., 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland