- Bar Admissions
Kelsey received her law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she served as an Associate Comments Editor for the University of Baltimore Law Review and as a law scholar for Civil Procedure. She participated in the Civil Advocacy Clinic where she represented clients in asylum proceedings. She acted as a research assistant to Professor Donald Stone and Nickole Miller, where she researched issues on special education law and immigration law.
While in law school Kelsey worked as a law clerk for an insurance defense firm in Baltimore. She also interned for Judge Barry Williams in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. Following graduation, Kelsey clerked for the Honorable Douglas Nazarian in the Court of Special Appeals.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Member of the Royal Graham Shannonhouse Honor Society.
- Publications: A Call to Action: What Maryland Schools are Doing to Protect Children and Why Other States Should Follow Suit, U. Balt. L. Rev., Fall 2020
- Clubs: University of Baltimore Law Review, Associate Comments Editor
- Frostburg State University (B.S. in Business Administration, 2014)
- Minor in Accounting
- Maryland, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2022