Before joining ACK, Slava Kuperstein served as an Assistant State’s Attorney at the Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City, where he worked for nearly four years. Slava served in the Felony Trial division, where he prosecuted a variety of violent felonies, and previously rotated through various other divisions. Prior to working at the Office of the State’s Attorney, Slava clerked for the Honorable Lenore R. Gelfman in the Circuit Court for Howard County.
Slava graduated cum laude from American University Washington College of Law, where he was a Note & Comment Editor on the American University Business Law Review, member-then-coach of the ELSA Moot Court Competition on WTO, Mentor in the ADVANCE Mentor Program, and writer for the Washington College of Law Human Rights Brief.
Professional Associations / Memberships
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- American University Business Law Review
- University of Maryland College Park (B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland