Anderson, Coe & King promotes a collaborative, supportive work environment where high performance is recognized and rewarded.
When evaluating candidates for any position, we are particularly drawn to individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork and overall excellence.
Anderson, Coe & King provides attorneys with hands-on opportunities and high-profile work to enhance their knowledge and confidence, along with constructive mentoring relative to their individual career goals and interests. As a reflection of our overall practice philosophy, we train associates to be true trial advocates.
Our attorneys also benefit from:
- Extensive training through a combination of hands-on experiences, including taking depositions, drafting motions and discovery, trying cases and periodic training sessions
- An open-door policy that encourages associates to discuss their cases with partners
- Exposure to a range of practice areas and clients, including Fortune 500 companies, regional and local businesses and medical practices
- Individually assigned cases in which associates are given substantial responsibility in developing the case, conducting discovery, and preparing for and appearing at trial
- Opportunities to work with partners on complex, high-stakes litigation
- Trial experience, starting with bench trials and progressing to jury trials
For more information about associate positions at Anderson, Coe & King, please contact Cullen Casey or Zachary Erwin.